We offer a complete selection of cosmetic dental treatments. At your first appointment, you will discuss your goals and budget with your dentist and he will help you decide which of our treatments are most appropriate for your needs. Choices include:
- Veneers: Custom-made porcelain veneers are attached to the front of your teeth to disguise small blemishes, reshape your teeth, and even correct slight misalignment.
- Bonding and Contouring: We may recommend tooth bonding and/or contouring as a more conservative alternative to porcelain veneers. Bonding and contouring may be more suitable for minor improvements to one or two teeth.
- Teeth Whitening: We proudly offer KöR® Deep BleachingTM, a more-potent-than-usual method of teeth whitening that can erase stains other teeth whitening treatments may not be able to address.
- ClearCorrectTM: Individually fabricated aligners can straighten your smile in about a year. The clear trays are virtually invisible, even at a close distance.
- Gum Contouring: If you have a “gummy smile” or an uneven gum line, your dentist can remove excess tissue using our surgical laser. Thanks to this advanced technology, the treatment will involve minimal discomfort.
- BOTOX® and Dermal Fillers: We want you to feel great about your entire appearance, not just your smile. Our injectable skin treatments can reduce fine lines and wrinkles with no downtime required.